Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Princess Tilda with Ballet Shoes


Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you featuring Princess Tilda with Ballet Shoes from the Magnolia Once Upon a Time Collection 2013. I was also lucky enough to win the challenge last week at Creative Inspirations and I am their guest designer this month so this is my first card for June and we have a colour challenge. I am also entering this card into Midweek Magnolias Challenge 64 which has a theme of anything goes.


For my card I have coloured Tilda with copics and I sponged around the edge of my image with antique linen distress ink. My DP is from Colorbok and I used Magnolia DooHickey dies to create the desorative edge and the tag. For the tag I stamped one of the crowns from the Magnolia Once Upon a Time Collection 2013.


Finally, I finished off with some ribbon and jewels.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Red and white card. Colorbok - Sorbet
Stamps: Magnolia - Princess Tilda with Ballet Shoes, Crown - Once Upon a Time Collection 2013
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: Sewing machine, trouvaille, Doohickeys
Thanks for looking x

9 comments:

  1. Waw Liza this is really gorgeous! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Liza. Love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable card Liza, love the richness of the colours.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real beauty!
    The Magnolia dies are gorgeous!
    By from the Netherlands,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so so adorable Liza ! As always I admire your colouring and your stitching so much ! Love the little stamped crowns too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh isn't this just stunning!! So striking and effective - I love your shading! Thank you so much for sharing with Midweek Magnolias :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lurve the colour palette on this one Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card I love the colours & I love this Tilda, she is a sweetie.
    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Midweek Magnolia's, hope you will join us for our next challenge.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really beautiful, gorgeous Tilda.
    Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week.
    Hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x